My Italian reef

federeef_

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
84
Location
Italia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000068445.jpg


1000062679.jpg

Good morning everyone, I am an Italian reefer, my name is FEDERICO FABRIZIO and I come from central Italy. My INSTAGRAM account is: @federeef_

The measurements of MY TUB are:120x65x60 ( 500 Liters). SUMP : 90 X 50 X 50

MOVEMENT PUMPS: n.2 Ecotech mp40
LIFTING PUMP: n.1 Sicce Syncra sdc 7
LIGHT: Ati powermodule 8x54
SKIMMER: Ultra reef akula 180
Dosometric: N.6 Seachem aquavitro sentia

My management is this: I use ROYAL NATURE salt and change 10% of water every two weeks. I use balling FAUNA MARIN, And in addition I dose trace elements always from Fauna Matin: iodine, boron, iron, potassium, strontium, nitrate.
As coral food I use it twice a week EASY SPS EVO of EASY REEF.
As fish feed, use: frozen misys, pallets OCEAN NUTRITION, Spirulina.
Every water change, battery dose PRODIBIO

My tank is mainly sps:

ACROPORE:
Florida, Gemmifera, Gomezi, Insignis, Millepora pink, Millepora orange, Nobilis, Tenuis blue, Tenuis green, Valida Tricolor,

MONTIPORE:
Digitata Blu ice, Digitata Green, Digitata Red, Digitata Forest fire, Stellata Green, Saramensis pink, Foliosa grafted, Foliosa green

SERIATOPORE
Histryx pink, Caliendrum green, Subseriata

STILOPHORE
Milka, Pistillata rosa fuji, Pistillata Rainbow, Pistillata green

Pocillopora Damicornis pink, Pavona cactus

On the other hand, FISH are:
1 Leucosternon, 1 Hepatus, 1 Volpinus, 2 Clownfish Smowflaks, 2 Clownfish Ocellaris, 2 Chromis, 2 Chrisptera, 2 Labridi, 1 Gramma Loreto, 1 anthias, 2 pterapogon
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new