My latest vid with aquascape changes. What do you think?

Should I remove the Hawkins and Red Dragon colonies to make way for more frags?


  • Total voters
    1

reefkeeper2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
51
Location
Massachussetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides moving stuff around, i'm trying to decide if I should remove some large sps colonies to make room for some new frags. What's better- large mature colonies or more colonies?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Great tank! I think it looks pretty darned good as is, but all us reefers love to tweak things.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new