My lifegard 4.14 pico

knap_123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
768
Reaction score
109
Location
alex city, alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , my house was destroyed from a storm and to move out ina day. Had to tear down my tank, rehome everything overnight and store everything in a storage unit. So I have lots of equipment I can use for my new build.
I moved to a 1 bedroom cottage with my wife and space is very limited. But I need a tank!!! So I decided to do a pico.
My build will be a 4.14 gallon lifegard aquatic aio I purchased online. Light is a noopsyche k7 mini I had. Ordered a kraken reef lid and already have a ato , and other goodies to use. Orders some flat cut base rock and have lots of rock and broken pieces to scape with. Here’s a few pics just to get my thread started . Looking for just the right stand . I’ve been working on this a few months now.

IMG_0777.jpeg IMG_0779.jpeg IMG_1173.jpeg IMG_1159.jpeg IMG_1155.jpeg
 
I plan on glueing the rocks and possibly using the broken sanddollars as attached shelves. drilled to hold frag plugs . Bought the wrong glue so that’s this weekends project
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1215.jpeg
    IMG_1215.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 52
Sorry about you house being destroyed. I like the broken sand dollar idea I have never heard of anyone doing that before.
 
So sorry about your house! Good luck with the pico!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new