My little 40 gallon Fluval

cliff smith

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,

This is my 41 gallon Fluval cube. I have had it set up for about six months after transferring everything from my 20 gallon nano.
I have had great success so far thanks to Mark and John from Live Tanks in West Melbourne Fl. I haven't lost a single piece of coral since I started back in the hobby after being away from it for several years . Mark told me the key to a healthy tank is regular water changes and I do that religiously . I change about 15 gallons a week. Let me know what you think.


Cheers,
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 152
I'm pretty much new here and just want to let everyone know how much I enjoy all the info and looking at everyone's set ups.
 
Cliff looking good buddy! We're glad to have you here! :D
 
Thanks Revhtree . I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to reply lol. By the way I liked seeing your Bible verse in your post.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new