My little piece of the ocean!!!

exoticcoralfrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bill and I am in Oklahoma City, and I am an ADDICT!!!!! LOL

I have a 220 gallon Oceanic main display tank. I contructed my aquascaping using a pond foam, live rock, and fiberglass resin. This tank shares a common 75 gallon rock sump w/ the rest of my frag tanks. All my equipment and pumps are tied into the sump. I also have a 70 gallon rimless, a 75 gallon oceanic, and a 30 gallon long, and a 30 gallon refugium all tied into this one system. I also have another 75 gallon reef ready oceanic, that is my SPS frag system.
Equip: 6' tall lifereef skimmer "BEAST!!!!" powered by a mag18, a korallin calcium reactor, 1/3hp JBJ chiller, reeflo barracuda pump w/ a manifold that delivers return water to the entire system, and an ACjr "soon to be an Apex :)
all my tanks are lit w/ T5's, I use 48" T5's and also use 80 watt T5's on the display tank.
I look forward to hearing about everyone elses tanks!

B34R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bill!

My name is Barry, my wife and I have been interested in the coral reefs for a few years now and really enjoy our own piece of the ocean too. We have 2 tanks running with all kinds of amazing things. One 55 Gal and the other is a 25 Gal. We live in Enid, Oklahoma and simply enjoy going to Bills house looking at all his wonderful pieces. If you have a chance, check out his website. Bet you can figure out what it is by looking at his username.

I have multiple other addictions which include but are not limited to: R/C Helicopters, Video production and editing, Computer building, Jeep 4-wheeling, Paintball, website design, motorcycles and fast cars. But I try not to let that take up much time... I do some of that professionally anyway. =)

I'm happy to be here, and can't wait to here view all of your beautiful tanks!

Fishboy9227

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What up???

My name is Josh. I am a Senior at Oklahoma City University majoring in cello performance and music education. I do not currently have a tank but have several years experience in the hobby. I am, however, working on setting up a ten gallon nano with LED lighting! More to come on that!

Lytehouse

just havin' fun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets see that display

nopics.gif

OP
OP
exoticcoralfrags

exoticcoralfrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow barry, that grape watermelon chalice is looking strong. hasnt popped many eyes but its filling out nicely, I can see it in the pic of the display pretty wel

danielbui23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Daniel Bui and I am an addict. I was worse until I found help. Haha.

Here is a few pics of my 180+ gallon. It is a work in progress but soon to be finished. (yeah right)

Before the hood
IMG_1706.jpg

After hood construction
IMG_2014.jpg

Here is a youtube video I made.
YouTube - ‪180 Gallon Acrylic Saltwater Aquarium‬‏

Last edited:

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Deborah. Me and my husband Jerry are fishie addicts lol. We have a 210 gallon reef with a 40 gallon fuge/sump, 120 gallon fowlr agressive, 95 gal reef. Then for freshwater 125 high tech planted discus tank, 125 amazon biotope, 33 gallon freshwater community, 29 gallon peacock eels, 10 gallon freshwater community, 5 gallon Iranian rainbow fry growout tank. Oh, and a 100 gallon pond.

I will put pics up later.

Nice to meet everyone!!

danielbui23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Deborah. Me and my husband Jerry are fishie addicts lol. We have a 210 gallon reef with a 40 gallon fuge/sump, 120 gallon fowlr agressive, 95 gal reef. Then for freshwater 125 high tech planted discus tank, 125 amazon biotope, 33 gallon freshwater community, 29 gallon peacock eels, 10 gallon freshwater community, 5 gallon Iranian rainbow fry growout tank. Oh, and a 100 gallon pond.

I will put pics up later.

Nice to meet everyone!!

892 Gallons! Hehe, Nice!

Back