My living art

That one guy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2015
Messages
97
Reaction score
66
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is an update of my 60"x15"x12" mix reef with over 100 corals. Sumpless and only running a hob skimmer and a reactor. Two hydras and two t5's fixtures. Now my only question is how do I trim my mangroves and get them to bush/branch ?

image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Beautiful tank!
Try pinching the new growth off of the tops, that's what I do with my houseplants!
 
Your tank is absolutely a work of art!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new