My marineland 200 dd upgrade

Back glass painted
F0286F18-A077-428B-BE5D-D9BF32502391-297-000000257484C8CD_zps0f265472.jpg
 
Well I'm exhausted!

Tank is still cloudy got to finish aquascaping, mount corals, setup apex and ato.

619FD671-44AE-4907-A11B-E1939D3DF98F-1804-000001ECAE28F749_zps3601601b.jpg


Thankyou so much for helping out today, I had a great time...
Kris
Rich and Fran
Rob
Joe

Again thankyou guys so much. If it wasn't for you guys this would of never happened.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new