My Miami Chalice on eBay!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got two messages on eBay telling me to stop fixing the auction but I told them they can come here and watch the people who are bidding against each other(Ben and M and M) going into bidding wars :tongue:
Also I know they are looking and you know how you are :sure:

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey vic what airport are you landing in????what is the nearest airport to RAP...thinking about going. checking out plane tickets.

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres no Need to fix this auction... m n m and benny are lucky im not bidding or this would end up nasty....LOL....saved all the pennies for a year...LOL......

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nismo howd you get your frags so fast?? iim surprise no one at MACNA tried to like outprice you when buying those 2 chalices from jason fox.

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure they did...but jason is a standup guy....i gat there first and pick them out. multiple people offered him more money but he didnt sale them....good guy to deal with.....

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL...the good thing about this is even if they go bankrupt i still gat a really nice chalice...unless it dies im not to worried about what price it goes for...i have multiple chalice that are nice and big only cause i always figured i would cut it to make my money back and kept putting it off cause i wanted it to get a little bigger. and its always a little bigger and there they are still getting a little bigger and now i have 3 huge colonies of miami hurricane that i dont even want to sell cause they look really nice...lol.... so no sweat.... :)

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i collect mosty everything. i like LE corals cause they tend to be hardier and have mostly past the iffy stage unlike a lot of recently imported corals.....i like everything but also collect hard to find coral even though they might not be so pretty but have a soft spot for them like corls that people havent even heard of...LOL....

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! What an entertaining thread. You guys n gals need to keep this going. Great entertainment value! :wink: Since I am laid up with a broken foot R2R is all I have to keep me going right now. BTW, my wife "accidentally" ran over my foot with her car! For that i got a Jimmy's Orange Sherbet and a couple of other LPS frags! You'd think I would've got the MY Miami LOL. Sorry for off topic. I love this thread!
Dave

nismo_32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now thats a good way to get some frags...say the truth you put your foot there....lol....

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lol if you let your wife "accidently" hit you close to dying you could probably get a my miami chalice lol.........

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back