• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Miami Chalice!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slovan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

slovan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Altoona, IA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 frags left for sale at insanely low prices! $400 for the 1-eye and $700 for the 2-eye frag plus shipping UPS Overnight by noon in most areas. I have direct lineage to Jason Fox because I bought it directly from him last year. I can show you my paypal transaction details and I saved my PMs just in case anyone had any questions.

I can provide feedback if needed. I ship using heatsealed 4-mil poly bag that are triple bagged and include heatpacks and a brand new insulated box. 24-hour live arrival guarantee only if signed for on 1st attempt. Paypal preferred. If you are interested, please PM me to keep this thread clean. Thanks!

Here's was Jason's picture of the MMC frag he sent me.
fragofmymiami001.jpg


Here is the 1-eye frag for $400
MMC2.jpg


Here is the 2-eye frag for $700


MMC1.jpg


Thanks for looking! :bigsmile:
 
Bump. I updated the pics to show the new growth. The 1-eye frag developed more green along the rim and the 2-eye frag is becoming 3 eyes!! 1smile1
 
Ok, we are going to do something fun with these chalices!! At 12PM C.S.T., the price will drop $10 everyday until they sell. I have had a lot of people asking but no one has sent payment yet. Hopefully these will start to move now. :) PM me if you are interested in them.
 
It's noon, you know what that means...Price drop!! :D $690 for the 2+eye frag and $390 for the 1 eye frag.
 
Both items have sold! :)

For those that missed out, I will have some more after the new year.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new