My Miami frag updated shot..

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new 4th eye already!

mymiamichalice.jpg
 
Definitly Stunning. I like it just can't afford it after getting my Vortechs :(
 
Ohhhh I definitely have a Chalice Crush on that baby!!!!! :beauty:

Keep doing whatever your doing Victor, it looks absolutely stunning, we are all counting on you to grow that baby out!!
 
Looking very sweet indeed! You know that coral is going to be happy in Miami Beach with me!
 
Nice, Jenn and I have not been in there in a while, I bet its looking nice.
 
Dang I already know I want a frag of that but to see another picture makes me want it even more:)
We have to try to get down there soon I need to add to my collection:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new