Worth it deal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

1sam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I am buying a fish tank and wanted to make sure I’m getting a decent deal.
The seller is asking 900 for all.

Equipment included:
hello reef 33 gallon with stand,
2 Nero 3’s,
Radion xr15 g6,
top lids custom lid,
hydro blenny,
since pump.

Fish:
two clowns,
tomini tang,
watchman and mandarin goby.

Coral:
Miami vice Goni,
glitter Goni,
alien eye Goni,
hellfire torch 2 heads,
Malaysian holy grail 2-4 heads,
baby Godzilla mushroom,
raja rampage chalice.

What’s your thoughts?
 
Everything would have to be fairly new before I paid $900 for a 33 gallon tank.
Look at what people are getting for the equipment at used prices. Add it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new