My Miami frag updated shot..

I know somebody else who has a frag!!! :D
















LOL! Ok no I do not, but it was fun acting like I had a frag......
 
mymiami8-02.jpg
very very nice Victor... :)
 
Or I can cut you one...











jk:tongue:
 
Your welcome buddy! I bet you were surprised to see I sent you 20 eyes instead of the 10 we agreed on huh?
 
That is a very beautiful colony Victor!!! You guys have a ton of amazing stuff but that one takes the cake.:hungry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new