I have a 2 eyed My Miami frag for sale it is ready to ship monday.
It will be $500 shipped to your door via fedex priority overnight included.
If there is a question about lineage I recieved the piece from 143 gadgets.
I guarantee live arrival as long as you answer the door on the 1st delivery attempt and send pic if doa within 2 hours of delivery.
1st pic fresh cut and eating mysis shrimp
2nd and 3rd pic you can already see new growth!
and sorry about the bubbles left light on over night.
jesse
It will be $500 shipped to your door via fedex priority overnight included.
If there is a question about lineage I recieved the piece from 143 gadgets.
I guarantee live arrival as long as you answer the door on the 1st delivery attempt and send pic if doa within 2 hours of delivery.
1st pic fresh cut and eating mysis shrimp
2nd and 3rd pic you can already see new growth!
and sorry about the bubbles left light on over night.
jesse
Last edited: