My mini complete tank build, punishing myself.

Fishyj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my mini tank and will have it up and running in a few days. I will be adding a water level sight tube and also drilling for an ato for in the near future. So far the ink bird temperature controller is working great. I will be updating when everything has been added. I will be keeping mushrooms in this tank and maybe some sexy shrimp. Looking for suggestions on stocking. Here’s a couple of boring pictures for now . CD12C9EF-65A3-4B78-BD16-EB24BCECE8A5.jpeg F937E638-A133-4C45-877D-022CB2056C89.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fishyj

Fishyj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I mounted the tank shelf , installed the ato and hooked it up to my controller. I it running empty at this moment for testing purposes. I just want to make sure that I don’t kill anything. I will monitor it a few days and then put my sand rocks and corals in.
image.jpg

OP
OP
Fishyj

Fishyj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scaled the tank and I have at this moment 3 mushrooms. 1jawbreaker, 1 bounce, and 1 I don’t know what kind it is. Having a really tough time taking pictures. Any suggestions?
image.jpg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light is rough for photos, my orphek lens kit doesn't even filter out enough of the blue for a photo to not look like Windex. Still trying to battle that myself.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back