My Mojano Jar

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does PETA have a trademark? I might just start a new movement called People for Ethical Treatment of Anemones. Hrmm... maybe RETA... Reefers for Ethical Treatment of Anemones! That's it!

Someone needs to fight for William's right to light!

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does PETA have a trademark? I might just start a new movement called People for Ethical Treatment of Anemones. Hrmm... maybe RETA... Reefers for Ethical Treatment of Anemones! That's it!

Someone needs to fight for William's right to light!

it all starts with you w1ngz!!! You should ship him a new Kessil a360x!

OP
OP
Gopi

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Y'all... this thing won't die! William has been on the move again and is lower down on the rocks. Some times he disappears for a few days.

Snails and sponge are still making it and there is...stuff growing off the rocks that doesn't really look like algae. We have some work days coming up so I'll grab a microscope from the nearby cabinet and make some slides of whatever it is. I'm thinking it's bacteria.

Still haven't done a water change or tested anything. I found a couple ball anemones on some rubble in my 90 at home- I thought maybe they were more mojano since it was near where I'd originally found William and they were closed up so I pulled them thinking William could use some company. They've been in a jar on top of my tank for a couple weeks bc I keep forgetting to grab it to bring in to school while I'm rounding up tiny humans in the morning.

20200205_115734.jpg

OP
OP
Gopi

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@El_Guapo13
You definitely missed the point of this being done poorly. I do appreciate your input and attempts to make William get a "proper" home. Someone will surely benefit from your assistance. ❤

@W1ngz William has a lovely power compact bulb of unknown age and is under a large window with no shade.... plus the plastic trim and light glow in the dark! But if you wanna get him a tuna60 or something... maybe William will multiply for you?

OP
OP
Gopi

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please tell me well wasn't left to fend on his own during quarantine!
it's true. We went on break before the quarantine and then campus did not reopen. I was not anticipating the extensions of lockdown. I haven't been able to get back to William...campus is closed.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back