My Mystery Wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Illuminati
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

Illuminati

Guest
View Badges
I got this guy from Live Aquaria a couple weeks ago when they had them on sale for $120.

Awesome fish, perfect citizen and very active. Thought I'd share some pics:

Day 1 - Lights are off

MysteryWrasse0022.jpg


MysteryWrasse05.jpg



tank04220801000.jpg



tank0422080077.jpg
 
It's a Rods Onyx.

It has a very unusual middle bar:

Normal Side:

OnyxClown-1.jpg


Not Normal Side:

Onyx1.jpg


Another pic:

OnyxClown.jpg



If I ever break down this tank it's going back to Rod.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new