My nano tank

Danny99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
61
Location
Wonderland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I’m so excited to be here, I’ve been reading this forum for long time :)

So I’ve been running my tank since January 2023, it was m’as dream to have reef aquarium. Before I set it up I was reading a lot and I collected informations mostly from this forum.

My tank is small but cute, I have LPS and softies such as GPS (on the separate rock), leather coral, two candy canes, three euphyllias, some zoa, Duncan (love it), rhodactis shroom etc.

I don’t test water parameters, but I’m adding very small amount of iodine since like one week, and since then my softies are getting healthier. I’m feeding with phytoplankton liquid each two days and once a week I’m giving direct food to my LPS corals.

Except of that I have cleaner shrimp and two nassarius snales, one strombus snail (idk English name for that) and few turbo snails that I’ve raised in my tank.

I decided to create this post here today because tomorrow I’m about to receive my two clownfish and I’m so so excited about that :D here how my tank looks like now
IMG_5566.jpeg

IMG_5591.jpeg

IMG_5588.jpeg

IMG_5586.jpeg

IMG_5585.jpeg

Btw some of the corals on pic are closed cause I took it pic right after buying few new corals, but tomorrow I’ll take better picture :) with all of them open and thriving
 
Last edited:
Thanks :D I have 3 kind of foods for my clownies. Plus I’m gonna do some diy today soon as i recepcie materials and create a lid for my tank, I’m way too afraid my fishes will jump out
 
Nice! I have a breeding pair of false perculas. They love their Nem.
20230310_153310.jpg
They are beautiful, I have a bit awkward station here cause I expected them a bit smaller so they can fit into my Euphyllia but let’s see during the day :D they better take it as a home
 
My cleaner shrimp died this morning :( her body was inside the waver. First I thought it’s a molt but when I took it out from the tank, it was full body with eyes, black inner parts etc…
 
Today I started black water biotope tank, just wanted to share this here as well :) It’s just 5 gallon and I’ll have here around 12–13 ember tetras plus 5 corydoras pygmaeus
IMG_5813.jpeg

So now I have two tanks, one salt water and one freshwater, it was my dream
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new