My New 120-gallon Reef

Thanks for the quick response Dana! It’s amazing what an experienced reefer can create . I’ll be carefully reviewing your build if I ever have the the chance to do a bigger tank.
 
Thanks for the quick response Dana! It’s amazing what an experienced reefer can create . I’ll be carefully reviewing your build if I ever have the the chance to do a bigger tank.
Thanks! A lot of work for sure.
 
Here's a picture of the Rubbermaid tub used to cure the live rock. Forgot to mention I had a protein skimmer in the tub while the rock cured. It pulled out an amazing amount of crud for the first few weeks. Again, rock was cure in darkness - if done in the light, excessive nutrients would have caused an undesirable algal bloom.

IMG_2742 (2).JPG
 
If you don’t mind me asking where did you get the rock. Saw Florida live rock but wondering the exact source.
 
Loving your build so far!
I am really excited to watch this thing grow.
You certainly seem to know your way around a tank. :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new