My new 90 gallon build.

I'm excited to see the finished product. I have a 265 that I want to look free standing from the front side and looks built into the wall from the back.
 
fa3966d1af88bc29d8effc48a49bb4c4.jpg
3f04e5d79fb5217d5ddd9cc77eafb4f0.jpg
d8a45ef01d9c37545acad07f3ac54911.jpg


Almost there a few more things to do.
 
My only gripe is the makita drill. Haha jk. Great build
I too have started up a tank anf fish room
 
I remounted my controller from the tank to a nearby stand. Ive dripped quite a bit near mine and got super worried the times its dripped on em. But its lookin like a super clean build to me[emoji106]
 
c918d95c96c92b78f0916eca82c01977.jpg
8c86d8559439dd1fdd8b588472459998.jpg
89d6dbcf45a9822d0513311326679c42.jpg


So I made a new T5 retrofit light with two actinic bulbs. And my kessil led.

The trim is painted and all the walls were touch up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new