My new 93 gallon acrylic...

Dangerous10k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright its been running (in my apt anyway since Saturday.)4 hydor koralias on a smartwave 1150gph each,mag 9.5,eshops skimmer,55gallon sump,aquaticlife 4bulb t5 running ati bulbs,jbj autotop off with a mag 7 not hooked up currently, and a 500 watt heater with finnex controller
 
uploadfromtaptalk1407730823306.jpg
 
uploadfromtaptalk1409440088722.jpg
theirs the toadstool leather i got about a week ago and a ricordea i got at the same time
uploadfromtaptalk1409440138769.jpg
 
Do you think I could eventually add a tomini or two spot or scopas with the kole tang?
 
One of these days I'll get a real camera [emoji34]
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1421631555755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421631555755.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 206
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421631589708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421631589708.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1421631623382.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421631623382.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 198

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new