My New Babie Tie Dye

  • Thread starter Thread starter liyading
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liyading

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found one and just arrived today! :bigsmile:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 284
She's a Beauty!! I agree with Greg, The Bubble Tips are Very Nice as well!!
 
Halo! The guy I got it from had 2 and I wanted to get both of them unfortunately the other one was reserved :/ there is this other guy I emailed and he said he will have some soon, he was waiting for the babies to grow a little bigger, if you wanna give it a try, here is the website The Digital Fishroom
Hope this will help :) for a tiny little shroom they r not cheap tho lol
 
Thank you!:bigsmile: it's so tiny and I finally got it to stick onto a little piece of rock lol! Don't wanna loose that in my tank rolling around
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new