my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
still kickin' ;Woot ;Woot ;Woot but wife gave me a carrot and head of lettuce for dinner tonight:plol..jk .but,bet no steak tonight;Facepalm
WP_20201116_17_29_47_Pro.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still kickin' ;Woot ;Woot ;Woot but wife gave me a carrot and head of lettuce for dinner tonight:plol..jk .but,bet no steak tonight;Facepalm
WP_20201116_17_29_47_Pro.jpg
I see MINE! Lick lick....

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all..
ok ..where were all you guys when i needed ya all ,last night going through dr pepper n munchie withdrawls..o_Ohad to do 12 hr fast:(
seen the vamps;Facepalm this morn..all good now..2 cans deep already;Woot;Woot;Woot:)

was busy playing that stupid word game with you

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kids... bad family history of heart issues. I've been able to stay in the upper end of normal lower end of high for 2 years with diet and exercise... but I know its harder with each year. So im going to have to keep up what I'm doing and get the meds im sure.

Not wanting to and not willing are def 2 different things... I intend to live long enough to see grand children and great grandchildren :)

I know its time... :)
Heart issues run in my family on my fathers side. My dads blood pressure was up. He did not want to take medication. He had the widow maker heart attack at 55. 99% of people who have this type of heart attack die. Almost half of his heart died due to lack of oxygen. He is literally a walking miracle and lucky to still be alive

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no thinner,yes statin ,have not taken for months,did not believe them :rolleyes: now.."I'M A BELIEVER"..back on the pill;Facepalm
Think of your heart as like your return pump. When it gets clogged and breaks it can literally kill the tank and effects other parts of the tank like the fuge (kidneys) the brain (apex) the tanks filtration (liver) etc

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heart issues run in my family on my fathers side. My dads blood pressure was up. He did not want to take medication. He had the widow maker heart attack at 55. 99% of people who have this type of heart attack die. Almost half of his heart died due to lack of oxygen. He is literally a walking miracle and lucky to still be alive
My grandpa was 61... walking to the mailbox. Heart attack dropped dead in driveway. Paramedics couldn't revive him... I refuse to be that...

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandpa was 61... walking to the mailbox. Heart attack dropped dead in driveway. Paramedics couldn't revive him... I refuse to be that...
My grandfather had a massive stroke. Was helping another boat. Died with his wife out in the open ocean exactly where he would have wanted to pass

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been on high blood pressure medication for 20 yrs. Im 43.
Bad hearts rule my family. Grandparents both sides. Dad. Grandmother had a heart attack they had to take her heart out to work on it.
Yall are scaring me lol
I was honored to be able to view an open heart surgery and valve replacement at st Luke’s in Houston from the observation dome built into the ceiling of one of the operating rooms. The surgeon reached in and pulled the heart out of the mans chest. His heart was beating in the surgeons hands. The surgeon literally was holding the mans life in his hands

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya'll have me thinking I need to get my levels checked....40 and can't remember the last time I went to the doctors ;Nailbiting ;Jawdrop
Like they say an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was honored to be able to view an open heart surgery and valve replacement at st Luke’s in Houston from the observation dome built into the ceiling of one of the operating rooms. The surgeon reached in and pulled the heart out of the mans chest. His heart was beating in the surgeons hands. The surgeon literally was holding the mans life in his hands
Yeah my grandmother went through that and lived another 15yrs. She beat dbl breast cancer in the 80's, several hips as well. Just passed away last year with dementia. She was a trooper. Nothing could take her out until her brain just forgot how to breathe apparently.
Def need to take better care of myself for sure. High stress job hasn't helped for last 2o yrs either.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back