andrea got a new phone
3.jpg
7.jpg
1.jpg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:flushed-face:... think i am current ...:flushed-face:
soo... if y'all don't see me on your thread, tag me please...:)
i'll be lookin' into some, and watching home...;):)
WP_20210329_15_27_54_Pro.jpg

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pic was from last week. Me and my friends have the osb up on the roof. Today we gonna finish framing. Yes 4 windows are going in. One is going to replace the old one and then 3 windows , non opening accent along the back wall. One above the door, one in the middle and one over the existing window. All are Anderson 100 series. The new framed walls that you can see is the second 6x12 walk in closet being added to the master...

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pic was from last week. Me and my friends have the osb up on the roof. Today we gonna finish framing. Yes 4 windows are going in. One is going to replace the old one and then 3 windows , non opening accent along the back wall. One above the door, one in the middle and one over the existing window. All are Anderson 100 series. The new framed walls that you can see is the second 6x12 walk in closet being added to the master...
Fun fun fun!. Sounds like you got a good hand on things. I bet it’s gonna come out nooice

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...New ceiling will be vaulted like the rest of the house 12 feet tall. The old ceiling was 8 feet flat...going to add a 20x30 metal patio cover roof too...

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to have a glass shop at my disposal!!!
The hobby and the trade go hand in hand most days! Built a few sumps for just the cost of silicone hah. You guys wouldn’t believe how much glass gets thrown out during commercial jobs.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hobby and the trade go hand in hand most days! Built a few sumps for just the cost of silicone hah. You guys wouldn’t believe how much glass gets thrown out during commercial jobs.
Ooh I would absolutely believe it. This is why I would love to have one in my back pocket.

I would be saving the good offcuts for myself and building all manner of crazy water holding devices!

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooh I would absolutely believe it. This is why I would love to have one in my back pocket.

I would be saving the good offcuts for myself and building all manner of crazy water holding devices!
Yea buddy! it’s not common to get the nice clear stuff but 1/4 panels for days. Mainly tinted and glued to another to make a dual pane but a little elbow grease and you got glass to play with.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whos the resident nem expert.

This mini maxi carpet nem has been hunkered in the corner of the sandbox since i got it a week ago vs another whos taken off and attached to the bare bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 24

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whos the resident nem expert.

This mini maxi carpet nem has been hunkered in the corner of the sandbox since i got it a week ago vs another whos taken off and attached to the bare bottom.
My mini max loved attaching to rocks deep in my sand bed. It hung out on the sand bed but was attached to the rocks below it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back