my new baby... AKA The Café

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do Freedom Units! have no idea why I said in mm.... I'm in 'Merica dangit!
American Flag GIF

** oh wait... I know why...
If I base my models on Freedom Units I need to scale them up by 2540% in the slicer to get them the right size... PITA...
But... you know the conversion!!!

That and if you use a good slicer it should scale that for you.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my activity is quite lacking these days other than viewing threads, mostly due to just maintaining existing systems and spending my time on other priorities...
I do have a few updates on my build thread.

White belly wrasse (Halichoeres leucoxanthus) for Wrasse Wednesday:
1670449561445.jpeg

New baby (~2") foxfaces in Work 10g QT:
1670449524618.png

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. It’s good. I use it sparingly after I deep clean. Ozone need not run 24/7 for the water clarity effect. :)
thanks. Yes from all the reading and info I have been getting, yes I agree, not to run it 24/7. I am gonna hook it up to my ghl orp probe to control turning it on off...Been finding out orp best for this is 300-400 mV..

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks. Yes from all the reading and info I have been getting, yes I agree, not to run it 24/7. I am gonna hook it up to my ghl orp probe to control turning it on off...Been finding out orp best for this is 300-400 mV.

Any chance folks with flat-topped skimmers could PM me their make/model and skimmer lid diameter in mm? I want to add some common skimmers to my offerings for:
and
cool I may want one on my skimmer that I am gonna use for my ozone and bio pellet discharge skimmer...Its is a old Tunze. I have to get it out of the storage pile and measure.. will update you soon//

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cool I may want one on my skimmer that I am gonna use for my ozone and bio pellet discharge skimmer...Its is a old Tunze. I have to get it out of the storage pile and measure.. will update you soon//
I still need to test it. :D I hope it works better then the one I bought... May need to turn that one into a reactor...
I think it'll work like a champ.
I'll reuse the solenoid for this one if needed.
revised the lid design already... added branding too.
totally unnecessary:
IMG_2581(2).JPEG
a pain todo but UV reactive!
IMG_2580(1).JPEG

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do Freedom Units! have no idea why I said in mm.... I'm in 'Merica dangit!
American Flag GIF

** oh wait... I know why...
If I base my models on Freedom Units I need to scale them up by 2540% in the slicer to get them the right size... PITA...
I use freedom units then after its drawn change to common, for the few times I've drawn.
California still has me. San Fran tomorrow. Renting a Hyundai right now. Probably gonna get stolen. Thanks San Fran
just don't lock it so they don't have to break anything.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use freedom units then after its drawn change to common, for the few times I've drawn.

just don't lock it so they don't have to break anything.
Do yourself a favor and design in metric... its just sooo much easier not having to think about fractions... or converting 1/8" into something like .125...
Though I guess that's just me... went to a Canadian High School so metric=friend

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do yourself a favor and design in metric... its just sooo much easier not having to think about fractions... or converting 1/8" into something like .125...
Though I guess that's just me... went to a Canadian High School so metric=friend

of-a-cute-dog-in-a-water-filled-pothole-and-a-news-headline-that-calls-it-a-doggy-sized-pothole.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back