my new baby... AKA The Café

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
United States Usa GIF by DrSquatch

where we pay for insurance so we can also pay for healthcare...
28 million uninsured drivers drivers

There are 28 million uninsured drivers drivers in the U.S. 1 in 8 motorists (12.6%) don't have auto insurance

Seems like a choice to me :S unless google lied

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28 million uninsured drivers drivers

There are 28 million uninsured drivers drivers in the U.S. 1 in 8 motorists (12.6%) don't have auto insurance

Seems like a choice to me :S unless google lied
that wouldn't be an issue if they knew how to drive.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that wouldn't be an issue if they knew how to drive.
But so many of these idiots learned to drive by playing GTAV.... I can no longer count on ny fingers and toes how many times I've seen a left turn from the right lane across active traffic.

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But so many of these idiots learned to drive by playing GTAV.... I can no longer count on ny fingers and toes how many times I've seen a left turn from the right lane across active traffic.
Lady on my right was listening to her gps tell her to make a U-Turn. Person in front of me stopped on a dime. My big a** truck said "NOPE" hit just at the right spot in my bumper to bounce the airbags and they totaled my truck :(

Eidt: I was at a left two lane entrance to the highway.. Moral of the story, never trust the person on your right!!

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that intersection well. It's even a no-left-turn for safety.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
United States Usa GIF by DrSquatch

where we pay for insurance so we can also pay for healthcare...
A lot of people make a tremendous amount of money from health except for the patient who they bleed the finances from.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lady on my right was listening to her gps tell her to make a U-Turn. Person in front of me stopped on a dime. My big a** truck said "NOPE" hit just at the right spot in my bumper to bounce the airbags and they totaled my truck :(

Eidt: I was at a left two lane entrance to the highway.. Moral of the story, never trust the person on your right!!
Lol a friend a mine when he was taught how to drive was taught by his father this:

Son, there are 3 rules when you‘re out on the road driving. Number 1: Always look both ways on the street even though your not on a sidewalk
Number 2: This is not a Tag Game/Team you aren’t using a bumper car no that’s not what the front and back ‘bumpers’ are for
Number 3: Drive like everyone has no idea how to drive a vehicle cuz they sure as hell don’t!

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious note ,taking son to ER,Dentist asap, TIFNEY is callin round rt now ,
not sure if and when i'll be back.??
Hope this all turns out okay, Frank. Sending good vibes.

I cannot help but wonder what the difference is between NY fingers and toes as opposed to the fingers and toes in the rest of the states. I have some pretty imaginative ideas but do not like making assumptions.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of people make a tremendous amount of money from health except for the patient who they bleed the finances from.
Situations like these remind me of doctors. They used to be a doctor to actually help people and didn’t care who they‘re patient was because that’s what their job is for: to help anyone in health need. Now, a doctor could care less about the patient’s financial status and choose if they want to help and are only in it for the money, some even don’t care if they end up hurting the patient during the process. We need more good doctors!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol a friend a mine when he was taught how to drive was taught by his father this:

Son, there are 3 rules when you‘re out on the road driving. Number 1: Always look both ways on the street even though your not on a sidewalk
Number 2: This is not a Tag Game/Team you aren’t using a bumper car no that’s not what the front and back ‘bumpers’ are for
Number 3: Drive like everyone has no idea how to drive a vehicle cuz they sure as hell don’t!
if you don't know, don't go.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Situations like these remind me of doctors. They used to be a doctor to actually help people and didn’t care who they‘re patient was because that’s what their job is for: to help anyone in health need. Now, a doctor could care less about the patient’s financial status and choose if they want to help and are only in it for the money, some even don’t care if they end up hurting the patient during the process. We need more good doctors!
We need more good people period. The job is only as good as the person doing it. To many times people believe that the owner or ceo owe them something. They forget that with out the owner they would be Jobless

The same goes for the owner / ceo they wouldn't have as much profits and customers if it weren't for the person doing the job. People aren't just a number.

Respect and caring is what we need more of. The rest would take care of it self.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need more good people period. The job is only as good as the person doing it. To many times people believe that the owner or ceo owe them something. They forget that with out the owner they would be Jobless

The same goes for the owner / ceo they wouldn't have as much profits and customers if it weren't for the person doing the job. People aren't just a number.

Respect and caring is what we need more of. The rest would take care of it self.
Your a good employee. I hope I am as good a business owner!

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi y'all, Frankie is ok, thought he got "hurt" , is a small abscess tooth,meds n ice ,future dentist appt .
worsens overnight then becomes ER /EM dentist,they are booked out 10 days... :rolleyes: EM just means $$
pretty tired ,thinkin nap time,
n these guys just rub it in...:D
have a great eve...;):)
IMG_20230123_032052_102.jpg
IMG_20230123_031948_921.jpg

poppin ??...

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headed to our Lake Nona and St Cloud stores tomorrow. If the traffic is too terrible headed home, I may detour to visit WWC.... if the traffic looks promising, there's no way I'm delaying though

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back