Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone on the fence cuz no one says thank you anymore?

I want to give, so I signed up. I really don't need anything, but I always make sure to express thanks many times anytime I receive anything. I'm a "Thanker"

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send help my cleaner shrimp summoned a zombie
PXL_20231128_152340839.jpg

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zombies usually get eaten by my rock flower anenomes. They really like the shells I guess.
That yellow blur is a mini maxi. Probably going to consume it. They've been moving around shy lately. but still grabbing snacks like that.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is everyone on the fence cuz no one says thank you anymore?

I want to give, so I signed up. I really don't need anything, but I always make sure to express thanks many times anytime I receive anything. I'm a "Thanker"
It's been a battle every year for me to figure out what I can get people. I inevitably always get someone without a build thread who is barely active and doesn't do the elfster list. This is my busy season with work and as much as I love giving - I don't love the battle to do so.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what about a cronie secret santa. I think we could still use elfster to set it up, everyone that wants to join from our group and fringe has to sign up by a certain date and is required to use elfster list

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a battle every year for me to figure out what I can get people. I inevitably always get someone without a build thread who is barely active and doesn't do the elfster list. This is my busy season with work and as much as I love giving - I don't love the battle to do so.
Yeah ok I can see that. Thankfully every year I've participated I've gotten enough clues. My last didn't have a build thread but the questionnaire was filled out enough I was able to get a good box going. And definitely understand the time it takes, and you being busy with retail cray-cray season.

Hopefully you'll be too busy moving in your house to think about anything else. (Positive thoughts here!!)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could send them a bucket of salt.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what about a cronie secret santa. I think we could still use elfster to set it up, everyone that wants to join from our group and fringe has to sign up by a certain date and is required to use elfster list
We would need a secretary to handle that, ours seems to be MIA...

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there! Thats when they get a gift card. If it doesn't matter to them to be present and active on the site and they only give me the bare minimum to work with well then that's what they get in return. Sounds grinchy but you get what you put in.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 12.9%
Back