my new baby... AKA The Café

Reefing_addiction

High functioning coral addict…and not failing???
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240215_132432.jpg
I want!!! Omg it’s soo cute!

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good evening everyone... :)
internet service was in and out all day ,cell was out completely until about 4 pm...:rolleyes:
all seems good now
how y'all doing tonight ?...:)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
internet service was in and out all day ,cell was out completely until about 4 pm...:rolleyes:
all seems good now
Sleepy. Working on tank stuff and printing most of the day.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
all seems good now
Relaxing in front of the tank with some tea.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
all seems good now
I was juat reading that it was a pair of solar flares that knocked out cell service.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm building my cart for my first dosing equipment, what do I need for the container part? I do have containers I wanted to use, repurposed large plastic jars, so do I just drill a hole in the lid? Should I use rigid airline in the jar?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I'm building my cart for my first dosing equipment, what do I need for the container part? I do have containers I wanted to use, repurposed large plastic jars, so do I just drill a hole in the lid? Should I use rigid airline in the jar?
Yes.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, rigid. In addition to the main hole for your pass-through, you need to make a pinhole in the lid for air displacement.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The sun is reaching the peak of Solar Cycle 25, an 11-year period in which the sun flips its magnetic poles, sparking space weather like CMEs and CH HSSs. New forecasts show it could come quicker and be stronger than previously thought from January to October next year.

The northern lights are heating up: Could they come to all 50 states?
That could not only mean more northern lights occurrences — with possibly more opportunities for those in the southern U.S. to see them — but impacts on our infrastructure.

An added bonus of the current solar cycle? The April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse will occur near cycle maximum, meaning a good show for skywatchers, NOAA explains.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The sun is reaching the peak of Solar Cycle 25, an 11-year period in which the sun flips its magnetic poles, sparking space weather like CMEs and CH HSSs. New forecasts show it could come quicker and be stronger than previously thought from January to October next year.

That could not only mean more northern lights occurrences — with possibly more opportunities for those in the southern U.S. to see them — but impacts on our infrastructure.

An added bonus of the current solar cycle? The April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse will occur near cycle maximum, meaning a good show for skywatchers, NOAA explains.
Glasses Nerd GIF by Team Coco

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry Frank. I will have to respectfully disagree on the cause of the cell outage. Google pharmacy hack. And Chinese illegal crossing from Mexico. Chinese land purchases in California locations. If it were the sun it would have been more then just a single cell provider that was affected.
I'll let you borrow my tin hat whenever you'd like ;)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry Frank. I will have to respectfully disagree on the cause of the cell outage. Google pharmacy hack. And Chinese illegal crossing from Mexico. Chinese land purchases in California locations. If it were the sun it would have been more then just a single cell provider that was affected.
I'll let you borrow my tin hat whenever you'd like ;)
I've got aluminum tape holding my head together as it is... :rolleyes:
I agree it was many different cell and internet across the country...:crying-face:

Good morning n good night everyone...:)
have a great day...;)

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back