my new baby... AKA The Café

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1711401281166.png
... ;) :)
Hi Officer...

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have drawings of new tank tomorrow.

A couple things changed from my original build - I’m getting a better bigger sump lol and my stand is gonna be 6 inches longer than the actual tank to accommodate plumbing. The coast to coast sticks out that far. This allows for there to be doors on both ends without having to run the plumbing through the back. This will also allow me to have a smidge more room under the tank. So instead of 12 inch’s of space to one side of the sump I’ll have a whole 18 in.

Sump is going to be 36x15x17 (volume 39.74 gallons). I think the original sump was only 12inches….. and it was the fancy one :p 12weeks is a long ways away.

Its my tank and I want it NOW!

larreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have drawings of new tank tomorrow.

A couple things changed from my original build - I’m getting a better bigger sump lol and my stand is gonna be 6 inches longer than the actual tank to accommodate plumbing. The coast to coast sticks out that far. This allows for there to be doors on both ends without having to run the plumbing through the back. This will also allow me to have a smidge more room under the tank. So instead of 12 inch’s of space to one side of the sump I’ll have a whole 18 in.

Sump is going to be 36x15x17 (volume 39.74 gallons). I think the original sump was only 12inches….. and it was the fancy one :p 12weeks is a long ways away.

Its my tank and I want it NOW!
Double Take Idk GIF by Laff

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 23.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back