my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU
Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU
@MERKEY
under an hour...;Woot;Woot;Happy

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU
Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU
@MERKEY
under an hour...;Woot;Woot;Happy
Getting on the ferry boat now ;)

There was a medical emergency that delayed the boat by 20 min.

Pros and cons of living on an island haha

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The workers at this fed ex station are pretty cool.

We bring them cookies and snacks to watch out for our packages when they can.

BUTTTTTTTTTT I know they secretly hate us because we get there 1st thing when they open and they have to go get the packages.

They call the walk the "Green Mile"

So now when we come in they yell.....GREEN MILES HERE

I love this movie and actor...god rest
the green mile GIF

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honesty in reefing...daughter has the i phone 11,uncoperative in taking pics" mom's got my old one" me and mom don't really know how to use yet.. :p :p ;Facepalmfound my old camera,tons of memory chips all together!! MIA..the search has been on..;Blackeye..close by ,in process of moving Tifney's office into living room ,i was in no hurry,..trust me..:rolleyes:
"hurry up lets do this" daughter n wife..;)..wait...;Blackeyeshe emptys i move ."..WAIT "...".the windows need to be cleaned"
"oh i have new curtains":oops::oops::oops:;Dead;Oldman.
ALL GOOD ..who wants to be in basement today..humidity at 65% 76 degrees..:rolleyes:air going in today or tomorrow!!;Woot;Woot;Happyi feel better now...:)

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honesty in reefing...daughter has the i phone 11,uncoperative in taking pics" mom's got my old one" me and mom don't really know how to use yet.. :p :p ;Facepalmfound my old camera,tons of memory chips all together!! MIA..the search has been on..;Blackeye..close by ,in process of moving Tifney's office into living room ,i was in no hurry,..trust me..:rolleyes:
"hurry up lets do this" daughter n wife..;)..wait...;Blackeyeshe emptys i move ."..WAIT "...".the windows need to be cleaned"
"oh i have new curtains":oops::oops::oops:;Dead;Oldman.
ALL GOOD ..who wants to be in basement today..humidity at 65% 76 degrees..:rolleyes:air going in today or tomorrow!!;Woot;Woot;Happyi feel better now...:)
The pains of being a reefer. Love honesty in it. Wife found out last night that I have to pull window out to get new stand in fish room. Totally not a big deal but it did become one until I walked her through it and gave her the other options(none besides cut the stand up) and got her head wrapped around how easy the process was going to be.
Flip side;)
She gave me an option of moving everything to the den. And since its all her idea now that's exactly where her DT is going to land haha. She already making plans with my frag tanks and they aren't even home yet hahaha

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pains of being a reefer. Love honesty in it. Wife found out last night that I have to pull window out to get new stand in fish room. Totally not a big deal but it did become one until I walked her through it and gave her the other options(none besides cut the stand up) and got her head wrapped around how easy the process was going to be.
Flip side;)
She gave me an option of moving everything to the den. And since its all her idea now that's exactly where her DT is going to land haha. She already making plans with my frag tanks and they aren't even home yet hahaha
like a boss GIF

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to derail you guys a little bit, anyone have any experience with australomussa? They're popping up literally everywhere recently and have me intrigued
Now you have me intrigued ;Bookworm

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back