My new baby frogfish

ReeferHD

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,498
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share. thought you guys would appreciate the little guy!
he's 1.5" Antennarius Maculatus.

Check out the Build Thread to see more of him!

1712423131237.png
 
Almost looks like an SPS with flatworms eating it. I think the fish wants to lure in a 6 line for a lunch date?

Very beautiful! I appreciate these cryptic fishes.
 
Almost looks like an SPS with flatworms eating it. I think the fish wants to lure in a 6 line for a lunch date?

Very beautiful! I appreciate these cryptic fishes.
Magnificent little guy!
Thanks, I’ve been looking for the perfect one for my nano tank. The LFS just got this guy in and he was already eating ghost shrimp so I couldn’t pass it up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new