StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just the stripes
20221126_205101.jpg

How about the outer band and near the mouth?

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah coffee time...Got the two walk in closets done. So today we begin the keeping and donate cloths event. We are getting rid of alot, our new way of life, I guess. Except for the 300 tank, we got two nice pieces of multi colored Zoa rocks from Indonesia yesterday.. They in QT now.
300 is doing good, our blonde naso we got in Jan 22 went from 3 inches and skinny with very little color to 6 inches body length about... I attached two pictures...

Attachments

• Blonde Naso 11-22.JPEG
    Blonde Naso 11-22.JPEG
    123.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Blonde Naso and others 11-22.JPEG
    Blonde Naso and others 11-22.JPEG
    147.2 KB · Views: 28

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah coffee time...Got the two walk in closets done. So today we begin the keeping and donate cloths event. We are getting rid of alot, our new way of life, I guess. Except for the 300 tank, we got two nice pieces of multi colored Zoa rocks from Indonesia yesterday.. They in QT now.
300 is doing good, our blonde naso we got in Jan 22 went from 3 inches and skinny with very little color to 6 inches body length about... I attached two pictures...
We have been purging closets, garage and mini barn this fall. Mom is in nursing home and moved dad off the acreage and into town. They lived in same house for 60 years. You can imagine how much stuff was in that house! It was a good motivator for me to come home and clean mine out now.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been purging closets, garage and mini barn this fall. Mom is in nursing home and moved dad off the acreage and into town. They lived in same house for 60 years. You can imagine how much stuff was in that house! It was a good motivator for me to come home and clean mine out now.
I understand. We been in this house since we had it built 20 years ago, but the last two years we have been remodeling it and upgrading all the finishes to high end. Doing it all ourselves with the help of friends for muscle and a contractor friend to make sure the permits and inspections are approved along with the arc design blue prints. Plan to add onto the garage and make it 25 feet long then add a room for a 600 gallon island tank...

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love getting rid of stuff. Every advent (can I say every if we started last year?) We get rid of things according to what day it is. One thing on the first day, two the second, three the third... Did I already say this here? It sounds familiar.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand. We been in this house since we had it built 20 years ago, but the last two years we have been remodeling it and upgrading all the finishes to high end. Doing it all ourselves with the help of friends for muscle and a contractor friend to make sure the permits and inspections are approved along with the arc design blue prints. Plan to add onto the garage and make it 25 feet long then add a room for a 600 gallon island tank...
That will be awesome when it’s all finished.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're very close to finishing up redoing this house so we can be ready to sell when the new house is finished. We've been purging the last couple months, finding all kinds of things we forgot about - and clearly didn't need.

Next week we have some time off to redo the floors in the bedroom, then all that's left is repainting the wall behind the cade - once we package it up for storage.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breakfast time here too @1ocean

Big day planned.

Clean tank, get zoas on frag tiles, and build the new stand for the eventual display refugium but current supply station.
coffee time here now..Monday...gonna put up two 5 panel barn doors, one for each walk in closet in the master. The panels in the doors are frosted glass. How is your tank doing? I have a 6ft 140 gallon acrylic tank I am going to cut in half and put a bottom on what was the top and make two frag tanks. We going to focus on zoa's and lps...

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coffee time here now..Monday...gonna put up two 5 panel barn doors, one for each walk in closet in the master. The panels in the doors are frosted glass. How is your tank doing? I have a 6ft 140 gallon acrylic tank I am going to cut in half and put a bottom on what was the top and make two frag tanks. We going to focus on zoa's and lps...
Its going ok. A lot of healing going on. Not where I want it to be.

Algae starting to grow on pretty much every surface. N 8-10, P .03-.1

Some Dinos come back , I vac them not nearly as bad as before. Put some pictures in my thread....

Made a frag rack over the weekend and put some zoas on tiles. Wanting to start growing them out

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate algae....I picked up two large pieces of zoa rocks from Indo. The zoas are not really anything I have seen before. The pulps are small and there is a variety of pulp colors, yellows, blues, pinks, orange,green.. They are in QT as I am making sure to get all pests dead...will post a pic later..

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate algae....I picked up two large pieces of zoa rocks from Indo. The zoas are not really anything I have seen before. The pulps are small and there is a variety of pulp colors, yellows, blues, pinks, orange,green.. They are in QT as I am making sure to get all pests dead...will post a pic later..
Tangs and Snails arent really keeping up with it. I am debating manual removal or letting it go for now and see what happens.

Need to retest nutrients but ive been dosing Brightwell to stay inline
maybe just removing some algae will stabilize.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 57 29.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 22 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back