my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can design it, but TBH, the companies that sell the extension usually have a service that is much better than any of us. They know all of the connectors and plates needed

They've already got everything built out in CAD. Even rough sketches they can convert into a measured drawing, which also serves as the cut list for your order. I'm not sure what sort of fee they charge for that service.

I know a few years ago if your order was over $500 some places were doing it free.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you wanted to wait for shipping from China you may be able to get stuff supercheap from AliExpress... I had decent luck with one of their vendors for cnc parts.
I went and found one that looked legit... (no idea)
but here is a page with some important parts... profile types on left.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can design it, but TBH, the companies that sell the extension usually have a service that is much better than any of us. They know all of the connectors and plates needed

They've already got everything built out in CAD. Even rough sketches they can convert into a measured drawing, which also serves as the cut list for your order. I'm not sure what sort of fee they charge for that service.

I know a few years ago if your order was over $500 some places were doing it free.
Going to see what it costs now days. Back then it woulda been like $100-200 for this small stand.

These days I may just do something outta wood. @Lost in the Sauce was inspiring me with that beautiful stand

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have this bookmarked... it may be what you need:

you could use extruded PVC ceiling tiles between the profiles for the poanels.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangs and Snails arent really keeping up with it. I am debating manual removal or letting it go for now and see what happens.

Need to retest nutrients but ive been dosing Brightwell to stay inline
maybe just removing some algae will stabilize.
I like the Brightwell product line. I am doing 40 gallon water changes every weekend to get to 350 gallons changed. I am am switching to Brightwell NeoMarine salt from what I used to use. So far 160 gallons done, just got another box of salt. Also use Brightwell Code A, B and MG along with supplements. Also added 20 ml of Microbacter 7 once a week. Also like that it is made in this country...

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Brightwell product line. I am doing 40 gallon water changes every weekend to get to 350 gallons changed. I am am switching to Brightwell NeoMarine salt from what I used to use. So far 160 gallons done, just got another box of salt. Also use Brightwell Code A, B and MG along with supplements. Also added 20 ml of Microbacter 7 once a week. Also like that it is made in this country...
I used to do water changes. But... well.... Dinos

have a bunch of salt sitting here untouched

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes I understand the used to do water changes...I really do not do water changes. I am doing them now to try and get rid of the other salt brand out of my tank. I know there will be a little of that old brand mixed in with the Brightwell brand I am switching to but I really cant just empty the 300 and fill it back up in one day and risk losing anything...

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Convince me im wrong, small 20g AOI's are novice bait traps to get them into the hobby.

I feel like if i didnt have 200g+ i would be done already with the hobby
No experience for the 20 gallon AIO, however I got my bigger tank and slowly started adding more smaller tanks. So do with that as you wish

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back