My New Book: Nano-Reef Aquariums" 448 pages

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still order my new Book "Nano-Reef Aquariums" at the LOW price .... just click on the image in my signature for ordering and payment instructions. These are the last few days you can do so as the book has already been mailed to 100's of Hobbyists, and more are going out today ... and once they hit the stores I can no longer offer the LOW price ... so if you wish the book, now is the time to order ...

Thanks for your support. Take advantage of the special low price offer if you wish to own the book and get all the info contained in the 448 pages. Thanks

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on your new book. I have read one or two of your previous books and they were very good. Best of luck with the new one.

OP
OP
alberthiel

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on your new book. I have read one or two of your previous books and they were very good. Best of luck with the new one.

Thank you I appreciate the kind words ... and yes the new book has received excellent reviews already ... so anyone interested can order it via the image link in my signature. Thanks kschweer...

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back