My new build

Deep Elem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
49
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marineland 180

Eshopps ADV-300 Sump

Eshopps X-220 Skimmer

Lifeguard Turbo Reactor Large Side Flow - Phosban

Ecotech MP40w/QD x 2

Ecotech Radion XR30 G2 x 2

Neptune COR-20 Return

Neptune Apex EL Ccontroller

Neptune ATO

Neptune Trident

Neptune DOS - Auto Water Change

Neptune DOS - Two Part

50 Gallon RO/DI Tank

50 Gallon SW Tank
 
Last edited:
It's a start...
 
This AM
 

Attachments

  • 9FB26BB0-C192-45F5-AED6-65FD9E4D23FF.jpeg
    9FB26BB0-C192-45F5-AED6-65FD9E4D23FF.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 78
Action shot from today. I am still the process of properly mounting my equipment and lines and will post more details once I get it all dialed in. Also waiting on demountable partition to go in later this month before sending image of room with tank. Thanks for the interest! I know I’ll need lots of help.
 
Last edited:
Looking good.
 
Finally got my controls under control! Pic of Back of House
B6EB5433-3F79-4B41-BA37-1844E2B587AF.jpeg
198F7E75-2603-4DF8-AE03-6A7B25B5FDFA.jpeg
1FABF4EF-C4C7-4DBB-805E-83C465CAFDFA.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 0C43538D-4914-4BD8-9168-7DF803E557AC.jpeg
    0C43538D-4914-4BD8-9168-7DF803E557AC.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 56

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new