my new deresa

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThaBeast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ThaBeast

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
827
Reaction score
442
Location
Henderson KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my first clam, not fully open in this pic because the halides are off.
Oct 2010 048.jpg
 
Thanx--I bought a deresa because I've never had a clam before, deresa are supposed to be the hardiest. When it does well I'm going to try a squamosa or a maxima
 
As long as your tank is stable and you keep your calcium and alk you should be fine.
 
Here are a couple of quickies with the lights on, white balance readjusted on camera as well.

Clam moved an inch or so and then spun himself 90 degrees, so the angle isn't as good.

Oct 2010 065.jpg
Oct 2010 070.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new