My New Favorite Chalice (needs a name)

  • Thread starter Thread starter andysgr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andysgr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love this chalice I got. I have some of the LE chalices and in my opinion this one is my favorite. It appears extremely similar to the Future Tyree LE Orange Cush. It has some amazing orange eyes that contrast beautifully with a blue shimmering body. The watermelon green edges are also pretty cool. LMK what you all think.

IMG_2974-1-1.jpg

IMG_2984-1.jpg

IMG_2969-1.jpg

IMG_2983-1.jpg
 
How about the R2R SPECIAL! :D
 
Hypertek99 do you think it is the same as the Orange Cush? If not, what should we call it. By the way nice score on the large piece of it.
 
It could be the orange crush. They are coming in on the aussie shipments so it's hard to say if the same or not.
 
Looks like one of those aussie candy corn/Ecstasy chalices. Its a very nice piece, but I have seen 5-6 colonies of this myself.
 
I agree it looks similar to the Candy Corn with the exception of the green rim which I believe makes this coral special. Regardless of the rarity of the coral I find it to be nicer than most of my watermelon chalice I have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new