My new favorite!

  • Thread starter Thread starter raider77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
SOUTH JERSEY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got him from Foster&Smith. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
Cirrhilabrus Lineatus
 

Attachments

  • nukes-30.jpg
    nukes-30.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 211
  • nukes-33.jpg
    nukes-33.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 208
  • nukes-35.jpg
    nukes-35.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 182
He's gets along with all my other fish and stays out in the middle of the tank most of the time. When I first got him he hid for 2 days I thought he had died or jumped out the tank. I was so relieved when he finally came out to eat.
 
i love lineatus...i have one too and he is a very good fish mine is the king of my tank for sure..here is a few pics of mine
lineatus11.jpg

lineatus14.jpg

lineatus13.jpg
 
I have a Laboutes .. Lineatus are amazing. If a Laboutes is a 7 and Lineatus is a 10 as far as colors. The LFS I go to Aquatic-Obsessions has Lineatus about once a month and if I didn't already have a Laboutes I would get one.

He also has had:
Tongan Flame Wrasse - rare
Red Hooded Wrasse - really rare

And right now he has 2 mystery wrasses in stock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new