My new FLAME ROSE ANEMONE

jaypainter24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
189
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you all think of this beauty.:bigsmile:
IMG_0475.jpg
 
I like it!

I might be partial since I have the same one :)

Mine might be up for sale if I like my new one better ;)
 
absolutely beautifuli have one that looks like it may turn out very similar. its really bleached right now but is starting to regain color. i bought it as a regular rbta and it was a little bleached. when i put it in one of my pistol shrimp started eating the tenacles off of it. yes it litterally was just a disc with no tentacles. now made a huge recovery. starting to color in and the disc and bottoms of the tents are green. the rest of the tents are pinkish orange but its still bleached. time will tell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new