my new lobo

youngtimothy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this on friday and it is adapting to my tank very well, so I thought I would share some pictures. just as I was setting up one of my wrasse's decided to clean his hole and make a sand storm (nice, real nice) thanks for looking!

DSC07896.jpg


my fish wanted to get in the way of this one.
DSC07899.jpg


DSC07897.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new