My New Mai Tai Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter cook77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cook77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1459900339.552962.jpg
 
Nice!
 
Very pretty. I haven't heard the term Mai Tai clown, so I'll have to do some searching.
 
Very nice! Any online sources for these guys?
 
Sustainable Aquatics has them so if your LFS gets shipments through them they should be able to get them. If your LFS isn't going through SA I would ask them to look into it.
 
Wow that's pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new