My new pets

Msmith2813

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
416
Reaction score
63
Location
Bakersfield CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are our 3 week old Rhode Island Red chicks

and we added 5 new chicks today: silver laced Wyandotte, barred Plymouth rock, black austrolorp, americuana, and a buff Orpington.
 
Nice! I have about 15 assorted hens right now, waiting for little warmer weather to get a few more. I get about 8-10 eggs a day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new