My new Platinum Clown

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info Steve. I think you're talking about Proaquatix, right? Saw some of their "cocoa clowns," which is what they call their premnas x amphiprion hybrids. Thanks for the little bit of background.

OP
OP
Pitcom

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pair of clowns Steve. I have always been interested in what the offspring would look like. Currently I have a picasso who has been paired up with a black ocellaris for quite some time. I am hoping for good things with those two as well.

Steve Ruddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info Steve. I think you're talking about Proaquatix, right? Saw some of their "cocoa clowns," which is what they call their premnas x amphiprion hybrids. Thanks for the little bit of background.

Thats right thanks for reminding me. It looks like they are back in business. Here is a link to the info page for the Cocoa Clowns. I was wrong about the cross.

Nice pair of clowns Steve. I have always been interested in what the offspring would look like. Currently I have a picasso who has been paired up with a black ocellaris for quite some time. I am hoping for good things with those two as well.

Those offspring should look awesome. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back