My new tank and hobby....

fishheadreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
113
Location
Dallas, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I just started in reefing about a month ago and wanted to show off the progress. Here is the tank and my first set of clean up crew, I have the clowns in quarantine that I just pick up yesterday. So happy to start on this amazing journey.

Inventory:
110 Gallon Tall 48 tank
36 gallon Trigger Systems Sump
Neptune apex Controller
Neptune ATO
95 lbs of rock
80 lbs of live sand
2 Fluval Smart 56 Watt LED Lights

I started with reading as much as I could before buying anything. Then with the help of the LFS I have made great strides. I will post along the way. I have already reached out to a lot of members on this forum and would like to thank everyone for the support and help.
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.27.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.24.46 AM.png
IMG_1999.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.26.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.25.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.25.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 5.26.51 AM.png
 
Great scape and baby clowns!
 
foxface... also nice tank.
welcome to the addiction

your off to a great start
Thanks, that’s it. I just could not remember what they said. We were talking about so many different fish that I had no clue once I was done and out of there.
 
Love the rockscape, Its going to look brilliant once the tank is established.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new