my new tank and new start

Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 5.10.55 PM.png
 
so my initial plans and scape failed as the missus said I could have a bigger tank than I planned! I've had to chuck a scape together and use atm colony to get the livestock over quickly so I can break the old tank down, new tank is a red sea reefer 350, v2 luminair1200 lights with a bubble magus skimmer, I only had 3 small fish and clean up crew so livestock is minimal at present, I'm going to focus on getting some better flow and media/filtration before I expand too much on livestock in the hope things will be stable

20191114_192902.jpg 20191113_110637.jpg

You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…Explore…Learn …Share...Congratulations on a new start...Trust it will go well...lots to look forward to

bf6.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new