my new tank and new start

nealio992000

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so my initial plans and scape failed as the missus said I could have a bigger tank than I planned! I've had to chuck a scape together and use atm colony to get the livestock over quickly so I can break the old tank down, new tank is a red sea reefer 350, v2 luminair1200 lights with a bubble magus skimmer, I only had 3 small fish and clean up crew so livestock is minimal at present, I'm going to focus on getting some better flow and media/filtration before I expand too much on livestock in the hope things will be stable

20191114_192902.jpg 20191113_110637.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on the new tank - we’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new