My new tiny BTA!

Aeiyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first corals, Mushrooms yesterday and also added a small Acid Wash BTA to the order from @Queen City Corals . He came looking really healthy, opened right up even during acclimation, and had him settled within the hour on the first spot i tried to put him in. He anchored nice and deep, inflated and is looking quite happy and bubbled. It's about the size of a large fat grape when closed up and when open about the size of a U.S. 50 cent coin.

I feel like I got super lucky with it, as the spot I wanted it to be in was dead center of the tank and it took right too it immediately!

It's way too small for my clowns now, but I'm looking forward to watching it grow and seeing how my Mochas react to it as it does. Pics included, sorry for the intense blue, I don't have an orange lens yet.

Thanks @Queen City Corals !

20230816_142510.jpg 20230816_142524.jpg

OP
OP
A

Aeiyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good nice and bubbled up good luck
Thanks! Looking forward to it. I only went looking for my first corals but decided if the tank was empty, now is the best time to try a Nem if I'm ever going to try at all before the tank gets filled with things for it to walk and sting.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In time left alone it would keep splitting and fill your tank or remove and sell on

OP
OP
A

Aeiyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In time left alone it would keep splitting and fill your tank or remove and sell on
I figure when it splits the first time I'll keep that one too, but beyond that I'll be giving them away or trading them locally to share the bounty.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back