My new Ultra Gold Maxima

Man_in_the_sea

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
38
Reaction score
82
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.5" ultra gold maxima clam I bought off BRS!


20260601_103552_DC44324A-D98F-4B55-8380-426A372CF81D.png


20260601_103552_874CFBF5-A524-48DE-BC1F-A76ADFE3FCD3.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new