My New Website Is Up!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm excited to have you all check out my new website and tell me what you think. I'm a wedding/event photographer based in DC. Thanks for taking the time to look!


www.livlifstudios.com
 
Chris man it's great but your photos are beyond awesome!!
 
Really nice looking images and website!
I must ask, what lenses do you most often use?
 
Thanks everyone!

Kelby - I have quite a few nikon lenses. LOL
 
Thanks everyone!

Kelby - I have quite a few nikon lenses. LOL

Hahaha. Have you ever used any tilt shift lenses? I was reading about them and they seem really interesting, especially for creative photography.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new