My Newest Friend!

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
74
Location
Franklin Park, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet Devlin!
DevlininToadstoolcopy.jpg

She's a burrfish, only 2" long. She loves resting in my giant toadstool. I'm sorry to say I can't keep her--my 40g tank is too small for an eventual 12" fish. But I'm already in love...
 
If she eats and is happy when you have to get rid of her LMK I think she is supper cute


What happen to your Brain Frags?
Wasn't that you? That had them fragged my Borneman or somethin?
 
I sold the largest brains locally, the smaller ones didn't make it. Actually, only sold 1, the other one I traded & kept the largest.

Devlin is eating very well, from my hand. I have a fellow from my puffer forum I'm shipping it to, as soon as his tank is cycled.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new