My non-reef related buddy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Fur baby! My little girl was born exactly to the day a year after my previous cat passed away. She just turned 3 two weeks ago :).
IMG_1934.PNG
 
For me its first analog photography using Hasselblad , 4x5 cameras and developing in my bathroom and printing in community dark room. Sometimes, I get to show in some galleries and sell a few original prints.

http://www.dripbook.com/abhishekdasgupta/

The expenditure in photography for a quality lens is wayyy more than my bubble king and GHL profilux combined.

My wife is happy though with my attention moving more towards reefing as I send way less on photography.

Regards,
Abhishek
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new